Friday, February 08, 2008

Computers, Sheesh!

With one click of the computer mouse I managed to wipe out my entire blog lay-out, which might have been boring but it worked. So this is what happens when you push the "enhance" button, huh? Suffice it to say, I started over and I'm not real happy about this format but it is time to give it a rest. At least I could enlarge the print size because the default was teenie-weenie.

Nice weather with open doors and even naps on the beach continues. I heard from some folks up in Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee and while damage reports were truly awful, given the storms and tornadoes, all were safe. We could use some rain but not that kind of rain.

Political season has started here on our sandbar although not in high gear, and I won't bother you all with that noise unless you really want some Sturm and Drang.

No comments: