Thursday, July 05, 2007

Beach Safety, Continued ...

I think I have started a discussion about beach safety and have sent emails and talked with a bunch of people. Naturally there are lots of opinions and views but the one saving grace is that this really isn't a political issue. Absolutely nobody wants SPI's image to be tarnished by a bunch of drownings. I will re-post when I figure out a place and time for an informal meeting, which is probably Monday if I can work the thang right. I'll ask Jose over at SPI Brewing if we can have the upstairs, how about that? Lemme know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy we will be down this weekend and i would be interetsed in attending your meeting. well see you at Palm Street on Sat. night for the Dog concert.

Sam said...

Roger (CB-talk). See you then. 10-4.

As one person has commented already, there could be some real "liability" problems with any lifeguard program. I think we're looking for ways to overcome that but for now, all options are on the table - we'll let the big dogs figure it out. /sammie